Bloom Sun Catcher
"Bloom" Sun Catcher (4"x6") removable window cling, refracts sunlight and creates beautiful rainbows.
by Creepy Meat (Burlington, NC)
The suncatchers are as easy to apply as: find a clean window that gets direct sunlight, and affix the sticker to the window.
- Find a clean window that receives direct sunlight.
- Lightly wet the window with a soapy water mixture.
- Start peeling off the liner and apply your window film beginning with a corner or an edge. Once you have your first section of window film in place, use a squeegee to secure the film to the glass. Apply slight pressure to remove air bubbles, working from top to bottom.
- Once you have applied the suncatcher, go over the surface with the squeegee once again to get rid of any remaining air bubbles.
- Use a dry cloth to wipe away excess water and check for any lingering air bubbles.